COTTYN: The Real Estate Opportunities In Central Europe
14.30 - 16.00|Wednesday 17 May - Village Conference Room
On Wednesday 17th May Cottyn Lawyers organizes an interactive panel discussion on behalf of the investment opportunities within the real estate to the countries of Central Europe.
During this inspiring discussion one can find out more about the actual economic situation and the prognosis of the markets with still a steady growth, as Poland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia, are.
The subject matter is going to be better explored by the special guests, the Ambassadors from Poland, Czechia and Slovakia in Belgium.
As well as a financial real estate expert, and a well experienced developer within the CE region.
The keynote speakers:
- Organizer & Moderator: Marc COTTYN, Managing Partner of COTTYN LAWYERS
- Special guest: Arthur ORZECHOWSKI, Ambassador of Poland to Belgium
- Special guest: Jaroslav KURFÜRST, Ambasador of Czechia to Belgium
- Special guest: Stanislav VALLO, Ambassador of Slovakia to Belgium
- Financial part: KBC bank
- Developer: Frank Van Haesendock, CEO of ILD
This event aims to inspire all those seeking to explore new investment opportunities, willing to export their scope of business to the Central Europe.